Thursday, March 10, 2011

Musical Inspiration - Rumours

I read the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer and thought it was very interesting that she credited bands and music for aiding in inspiring the books.  When I listen to Muse, who was one of these bands, I can totally see how their music helped to set the tone of the writing.

Music to me is totally inspiring.  I recall in college taking drawing and painting classes.  And the music certainly helped me to get beyond any sort of difficult spots in the drawings / paintings.  To this day, Live's albums, Throwing Copper and Secret Samadhi, take me right back to those assignments.

In fact, music helped me through most of my college career!

So on that note, I thought I would share that my last intense jewelry-making session's creativity was helped along by Fleetwood Mac's Rumours.  Such a great album!

No comments:

Post a Comment