Sunday, November 20, 2011

Heads Up! New crystal faced Niobium Post Earrings on their way!

My husband and I sat down in our workshop last night after the kiddos were asleep and turned on the local holiday music station on the radio and worked hard on more nickel free hypoallergenic niobium post earrings for sensitive ears!  We created some round 3.9mm crystal niobium post earrings in a multitude of colors (emerald, siam red, indian pink, amethyst, white opal, etc...to name a few).  We also have some larger diameter crystal niobium post earrings too.

I also was able to finally experiment with making the niobium post earring with a loop for attaching a dangle.  So I have two versions of this to try out and see how they work out.  Another new possibility for nickel free earring style!

They are all nearly ready to be photographed and will then be available for a sneak peak on my Pretty Sensitive Ear's facebook page until I can get them listed for sale in my etsy shop.

I am so excited to be able to offer a wider range of colors and sizes on crystals.  Some bold, some girly, some unisex, some funky and fun - but all hypoallergenic, nickel free, and totally sparkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment