Thursday, November 25, 2010

20% Off For Long Holiday Weekend

Happy Thanksgiving!  I sincerely hope everyone has a great relaxing day!!

Starting this evening (once the feasting is done!), everything in my etsy shop will be 20% off! Thru Monday night! Earrings for sensitive ears using Surgical Steel and Niobium - Styles for Everyone!  All are handmade and one-of-a-kind!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettysensitive
If you'd like to read more about Surgical Steel earrings and Niobium earrings, you can check the Materials page here on my site.

I set up my sale using a new application website called Etsy On Sale.  http://www.etsyonsale.com/  You can visit their site to search thousands of sale items from etsy.com!

Here in the Pacific Northwest it is snowy, icy, and cold outside this Thanksgiving!  It is much more appealing to me to shop from home via the internet and the comfort of my own home than to venture out in this weather to a Mall (where finding one-of-a-kind items is also next to impossible I might add and crowds can get more than crazy!).  Support small business!!  :)  And now I'll step off of my soap box...lol  :)

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment