Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NEW! Tiny Crystal Faced Niobium Post Earrings (~2mm diameter)

NEW! In the Pretty Sensitive Ears' Etsy shop today I have posted a variety of NEW tiny, colorful crystal, 100% hypoallergenic, nickel free, Niobium post earrings. These new tiny crystal niobium post earrings have a diameter ranging from approximately 2 - 2.2 mm. So far in my shop these are listed in clear, amethyst, siam, light siam, emerald, jet black, and aquamarine.
This smaller size crystal post earring is great for just a bit of sparkle and also great for second / third piercings.
Niobium is extremely comfortable. I often forget I am wearing earrings at all! It has been wonderful for my sensitive ears and for many of my Pretty Sensitive Ears customers too.
I am so excited to be able to offer these new smaller crystal niobium post earrings, giving those of us with sensitive ears even more options! Stop by and check them out ~ they are very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment