Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Moving

We are moving into a new house this next week and I am so excited!  I will have a whole office dedicated to crafting!  I plan on setting up my light box and camera in one location so that it will always be up and ready for pictures to be taken.  That way I won't have to do one long marathon of item photos...which is followed by long batches of photo editing...and catching up on listing items for sale.  This way I can list items for sale as I complete them!

I am planning on going to the University of Washington Surplus Store (open to the public on Tuesday afternoons) to purchase a $10 work table - which I am soooo excited about!  (Side note - they have lots of great deals on fun stuff and very entertaining item explanations:  http://www.washington.edu/facilities/finadmin/movingandsurplus/inventory/category/office-equipment)

In the mean time, I may be in and out, as we are now packing, then moving, and unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment