Monday, June 20, 2011

More Niobium Posts

I showed pictures of my very first pair of 100% hypoallergenic Niobium post earrings for sensitive ears in a previous post here on my blog.  That post can be found here.

Since then I've sold several pairs of Niobium post earrings with freshwater button pearls.  Here is a photo of these:





I also had a custom order request for another pair of Niobium posts with crystals.  The customer requested dark green.  Here is a photo of how these turned out:


Up next, I have a variety of gemstones that I will be mounting on to Niobium posts.  Included in the lineup are:  amethyst, tiger eye, onyx, lapis lazuli, nephrite, malachite, and more!  These gemstones range in size from 4 mm for those who prefer their post earrings to be more of a subtle accessory to 6 mm for those who love to have their posts stand out more.

I also have the concept in mind for how to create a dangle element to these Niobium posts.  My first shortcut method did not work.  But, method number two is more complicated, but should just do the trick!  Stay tuned!  :)

P.S.  I do like to work with individuals to create custom earrings that are in your preferred color and/or material.  Don't hesitate to contact me either by email:  prettysensitive at gmail dot com  Or via the contact page on my website:  http://www.prettysensitive.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment